This training focuses on the techniques needed to bring people around to a different way of thinking, and how to effectively & respectfully navigate challenging conversations about immigration and multiculturalism. It takes place on Saturday November 26th between 11am and 4pm.
– Who do we need to speak to? How?
– The myth of mythbusting and the power of narrative.
– Empathetic Listening & Socratic Questioning (learning lessons from USA LGBT campaigners)
– Putting skills to practice in the community.
– Learning to create inclusive local narratives through shared action.
Numbers for this course are limited. Please be aware that registration is not confirmation of your place on the course. Your place and the location of the training will be confirmed by email.
This event is hosted by HOPE not hate Wales and Swansea City of Sanctuary.
For more information please email [email protected]